Regional Executive, Operations and Market Innovation
- Minimum of Bachelor degree with Good command of spoken and written English. Ability to read and converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage, but not a necessity.
- Well organized with attention to details; excellent coordination with good PR skills to deal and relate with BOSRC Consultants, Regional Offices, Strategic Partners and Clients.
- Event Coordination: Assist in the coordinating of Regional BOSRC Leadership Conference
- Social Media Management: Maintain and upgrade our social media tools especially our website with relevant market-driven contents.
- Operation Support: Manage/execute the system of operational support for the consulting team and regional offices with a centrally managed calendar of activities
- Financial Support: Assist in the management and monitoring of BOSRC’s A/C Receivables, working closely with the Group Finance Division.
- Management Support: Coordinate fortnight regional progress meeting and document action points.
- Merchandise Development: Development and management of BOS Merchandise.
- Marketing Support: Assist the Regional Vice President in the management of Affiliate/Strategic Partners and other business development related activities.
Career Progression Potential:
Our businesses are dealing mainly with high-level Government Officials and C-Level Corporate Executives as well as Strategic Partners, in Asia-Pacific Region, including Australia and Canada. You will have the opportunity to be coached by our leadership team to grow in operational management, market development capabilities, as well as strategic thinking abilities. With a cross-functional knowledge in multiple facets of business, you will be a well sought after corporate executive, groomed for top leadership positions.
REMARKS: Interested candidates are encouraged to write in, stating what you can contribute to grow with BOSRC. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as suitable vacancies become available.
CONNECT: Join our linkedin network at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/